Sunday, March 27, 2011

Never thought this would be me.

Lately everything seems to be going wrong in my life.  One day I had everything and the next it felt like I had nothing. I don't know why it was all took from me and I probably never will.  It's been hard, it still is hard struggling with everything and now i don't know what to do.  I need someone to come up to me and tell me what direction to go, and that everything will be alright.  Which I know it will be..eventually.  but the question is how long will I have to wait?  i'm one of the most impatient people i know and the longer it takes for everything to get better the more mad I'm going to get.  It's nice that I have my friends and family by my side trying to help me but they live an hour and a half away for me so obviously i can't always see them, so it makes it even harder.  A year ago i would have never imagined that this is how i would be today.  I'm normally a happy, optimistic outgoing person but recently since everything is going downhill i dont know where that girl went.  I wish she'd come back but right now i'm just the opposite of her.

Everyone keeps telling me to stay strong and soon everything will fall back into place, but how can you stay strong when nothing is right in life? 

xoxo.
Megan

ps. sorry this was kind of a depressing post..it just helps me to write everything out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment