Thursday, February 10, 2011

venting session.

Ill start off with saying this blog really has  no point but for me to COMPLAIN!  Recently I've been having trouble focusing on my bio homework and tests.  Can someone please tell me why I'm forced to take bio when it has NOTHING to do with my future career?  I suck at any type of science, helllooo that is why my major has nothing to do with science.  I'm pretty sure when I'm finally a teacher, my kindergartners will have to know anything about bio!  But its not just bio, i have a history and a algebra class...pretty sure 5 year olds wont even care about that kind of stuff.  Whatever I am just so so so ready to start my classes that actually have to do with an elementary education.  I feel like I'm wasting MY money that I pay for college on classes that i'll forget about as soon as this semester is over with.  This week I just seem to not care about school in general, I have had NO motivation for any homework this week but I still managed to get it all done..barely.

Another thing is i am sick and tired of all this snow! Even though its February and still winter, I'm pretty sure we're still supposed to the see then sun more than once a week! and it ruined my birthday plans.  I didn't do one thing special on my birthday all because of stupid snow.  I'm just in a bah humbug kinda mood this week.  Besides 19 feels no different than 18.  And I won't feel different until I'm 21 probably.Oh well..there's always next year.

Life sucks sometimes but I read a quote yesterday that made me feel so much better and would make other feel better as well.
"Dear whoever is reading this,
you're beautiful so smile because life is too short to be unhappy"

I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I'm in this kinda mood..and so should you.

xoxo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment