Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Learning a lesson in an unexpected place.

I've recently jumped on the bandwagon and began watching glee.  I swore up and down that I thought it was stupid before I ever even watched it.  But when I finally did I fell in love with the show and the characters and now I can't get enough of it.  The strange thing about it is that it actually taught me something.  Stand up for what you believe in and don't change yourself just because someone else doesn't like or it's not "cool."  God made us who we are because that's how we are meant to be, don't change for someone else's sake.  Love yourself and be proud of who you are.  In the show they all have different struggles, one girl isn't popular, another guy is gay, and another girl is goth.  And because of who are they are, the are ridiculed and tore down and it should never be like that, but they go against the odds and stand up for themselves.  What I'm trying to say is that no matter what anyone says, if your doing what you love then keep doing it.  Don't let others bring you down because if there making fun of how you are chances are they're just insecure about themselves. 

xoxo.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment