Thursday, June 16, 2011

happiness is beauty.

I have finally found my happiness that I have been waiting for for so long.  It is true what they say, good things come to those who wait.   I surrounded myself with too many negative things over the past couple years and I have finally rid my life of them and realized what is important.  I had neglected the ones that had never hurt me and were always there for me while i spent too much time focusing on the ones that always did.  Now that I know what and who is important, I couldn't be happier.  Thanks so so so much to those who helped me stand back up when i had been knocked down. you know who you are. 

verse of the day for me: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

xoxo.
Megan

ps. always wear a smile, its the best accessory a girl can have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment